<span class="highlight">Boat</span> <span class="highlight">Loader</span> and racks for Nissan Navara

Submitted: Tuesday, Aug 17, 2010 at 19:20
ThreadID: 80772 Views:5218 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone, we are nearly ready to head off on the road with our house nearly sold, fingers crossed.
We are towing a Jayco Freedom Offroad 17.6 caravan and have a Nissan Navara Ute 2006 model STR. We want to take our boat with us, we had a Trak Shak which we could take the boat with and now need to modify our car for the boat.
Our question is does or has anyone converted a Nissan Navara to accommodate a boat loader, do you have any recommendations on which one is best or where in NSW, we are on the Central Coast, we could get this done.
Your input and advice is greatly appreciated.
Michael & Suellen
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Heather G (NSW) - Tuesday, Aug 17, 2010 at 23:04

Tuesday, Aug 17, 2010 at 23:04
Hi Michael,

We have a Jayco outback (Sterling) caravan and a Navara D40 dual cab with canopy to which is fitted Rhinorack roof racks and a Rhinorack side boatloader. The 4WD place in Nowra fitted ours for us so I guess you could approach your local 4WD shop and get some advice from it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 427531

Reply By: Michael W - Thursday, Aug 19, 2010 at 08:07

Thursday, Aug 19, 2010 at 08:07
Hi Heather
Thanks for your reply, we are trying to avoid having to put a canopy on because of the extra weight, may be this is the only way we can go.
Love the Barra
Thanks

Suellen & Michael
AnswerID: 427660

Sponsored Links